Electrical Engineer PT Pelita Samudera Shipping, Banjarbaru
Inspects electrical systems of vessels (FLF and Tugbarge) and their components for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Analyzes blue prints, schematics and drawings of electrical systems for the purpose of determining the efficient installation of new or upgraded systems.
• Diagnoses causes of electrical problems or failure for the purpose of evaluating condition, identifying necessary repairs and recommending preventive maintenance.
• Maintains assigned vessel, equipment and tools for the purpose of ensuring availability in a safety operating condition
• To install, test, maintain and repair electrical system components and wiring in accordance with the regulations and specifications (e.g. lighting, alarms, electrical panels, switches, circuits, hourmeter, tachometer, indicator sign, etc.)
• Fits, assembles, install, test, commissions, maintains and repairs electrical systems, machinery and equipment according to maintenance schedule.
• Conduct electrical training for all crew vessel ( to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring or equipment)
• Update repair and maintenance records for all systems equipment and plans
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Candidate must have skills of wiring diagram knowledge, program logic control, high & low voltage handling
• Proficiency in English both oral & written and computer literacy (Ms Excel and making a report)
• Solid strategic, analytical, and decision making skills
• Able to work under pressure, and/or with tight deadline and urgency conditions
• Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
• Age Max.40 years old
• Male, has minimum 3 years as Electrical Engineer in progressively responsible operational experience, especially in Shipping Company with a demonstrated record of success and effective performance