Lowongan Kerja Chief Flight Operation Officer
Rp.10 - 20 Juta
Manager / Assistant Manager
Diploma/D1/D2/D3, Sarjana / S1
Purna Waktu / Full Time
PT PERSADA PERKASA AIRNESIA currently looking for Chief Flight Operation Officer who will responsible to prepare and provide domestic and international weather briefing folders, computer flight plans and onboard flight coordination plans in consultation with vendors and government agencies to ensure efficient operation.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Perform pre-flight checks and maintenance and prepare flight ready for takeoff.
2. Coordinate with pilot on allotted route with flight schedule, climate condition and geographical factors.
3. Provide update on weather reports and inform pilots accordingly.
4. Evaluate all fuel loads, cargo loads and aircraft weight.
5. Maintain professional relations and inform airport staff and air traffic control regarding departure time to ensure aircraft’s timely departure.
6. Provide an update on meteorology information regarding icing, turbulence, thunderstorms, fog and low ceilings, winds aloft, pressure pattern flying, etc to inform pilots for smooth operation of flights during such conditions.
7. Coordinate with various agencies such as air traffic control, air safety department and other relevant agencies to facilitate smooth operation of entire fleet.
Flight management, Good English,
Excellent communication and people skills.
Knowledge of the aviation industry.
1. Holds a Dispatcher license or has experience working under supervision of licensed personnel (current rating).
2. Good planning skills.
3. To be someone who can multi-task.
4. A good level of health and safety knowledge for this industry.
Tunjangan Uang Makan