Lowongan Kerja NATIONAL SALES MANAGER PT. EVERSEIKO INDONESIA
Perusahaan bergerak di bidang perdagangan besar
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
– Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets.
– Manage, coordinate & evaluate sales team progress & activities for all sales regions to achieve sales target.
– Formulate sales activities & product mix to achieve maximum sales target & market share.
– Coordinate & activate sales promotion activities and analyze sales result.
– Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
– Develop good communication & relationships with all customers, maintain continued business relationship, and to ensure that products & services provided are complying to standards given.
– Evaluate dealer performance and formulate supporting activities to achieve target.
– Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
– Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements.
– Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
– Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
– Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
– Monitor and update actual market conditions to formulate sales offerings.
– Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Menguasai marketing pemasaran dan penjualan
Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Economy, Management, Business Administration or related field.
– At least 15 years of sales related working experience covering major sales territories nationally.
– At least 3 years of working experience in automotive related industries.
– Experience managing high performance sales team.
– Sales positioning and competitive analysis skills required.
– An ability to understand and analyze sales performance metrics.
– Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills.
– Strong communication, presentation skill, leadership and team management skills.
– Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude.
– High level of competence with Microsoft Office (in particular, advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills) is essential.
– Availability to travel as needed.
– Fluent in English, Mandarin is an advantage.
– Working location: West Jakarta.
Gaji, kendaraan, bonus dll