Digital Marketing Manager, NuMoney Indonesia
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
What does a Digital Marketing Manager do?
You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. Digital marketing managers will work with the marketing team, supporting teams (such as programmers), and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
• Design, build and maintain our social media presence
• Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
• Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
• Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
• Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
• Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
• Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Proven working experience in digital marketing
• Proficiency in Funnel Optimization, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Content Planning, Copywriting, Traffic Generation, and Analytics.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM (white hat), marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
• Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns, Facebook Ads campaigns, Google Display Ads, and Youtube Ads campaigns.
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Male or Female, max 30 years old