Apply in : http://bit.ly/2rEkrqK
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Build and manage a rich content/editorial calender that attracts a qualified audience to owned properties (including blog post, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
• Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
• Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Craft landing pages and lead generation forms for our content to distribute through relevant paid programs.
• Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audiences.
• Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
• Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
• Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on click-through rates, traffic, and conversions.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in SEO/search engine marketing, social media, marketing and advertising technology, and digital outreach.
Syarat Pengalaman :
– Male / Female
– Bachelor’s degree in digital media, marketing, advertising, communications, or a business related field or the equivalent
– Preferably from raputable University
– Excellent communicator and creative thinker
– Fluent in English both oral and written
– Patient, responsible
– Excellent in integrity
– 2-3 years of digital marketing and content creation experience
– Experience with data-driven SEO analysis, optimization, web analytics software and keyword tools
– Experience with simple website development, such as HTML, CSS, and other tools, as well as working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign).
– Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results