Business Development Associate PT Algoritma Data Indonesia
Algoritma is founded with the purpose of making data science accessible to everybody. We organise programming workshops and data science bootcamps that adopt a learn-by-building approach suited to beginners and non-programmers.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Ecosystem Outreach (25%)
– Building relationships and partnerships with corporates, startups, university and other strategic partners.
Corporate Outreach, Relationship Management, and Sales (50%)
– Organizing of corporate interview sessions and preparation of students.
– Together with the Program Manager, coordinate the scheduling of corporate orientation meeting and consultative visits.
– Ensure that contracts are signed and billed.
– Sell corporate packages according to their needs.
– Maintain relationship with corporate PICs and undersand deeply the corporate’s needs and objectives.
– Building local and regional database of corporates who have interests in data science and building a team.
– Research on the current data utilization trend of the target corporate.
Project Management (15%)
– Prioritize projects and issues to ensure critical items are identified and worked as a priority to meet deliverables
– Plan, organize and execute projects, and coordinate cross-functional resources when needed to get projects done.
Internal Collaboration (10%)
– Plan and execute Algoritma activities across Indonesia together with Marketing and Operations team.
– Partner with Operations and Marketing departments to develop and create successful program in partnership, mentorship, and events.
Syarat Pengalaman :
– Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, and presentation skills
– Demonstrated project management, time management, and organizational skills
Initiative and attention to detail
– Strong interest in the discourse around technology, startups, data science
– Pro active, flexible, and be willing to take on any project and deliver on time, large or small – including setting up for events and cleaning as needed
– Experience working in an iterative environment including giving and receiving feedback
– Comfortable with a minimal amount of direction but high expectations
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration, Information Technology
– High integrity, strong in multitasking, communications, good problem solving (critical, strategic and evaluative thinking), time management, interpersonal skills, and able to work independently or within a team.
– Strong analytical skills, including intermediate to advanced proficiency in Excel
– Experience querying data, data manipulation and report generation