Lowongan Kerja Medical Account Executive Klinik Vaksinasi Vaxcorp Indonesia
Vaxcorp Indonesia is looking for several persuasive Medical Representatives (Account Executives) to promote and sell company products and services to companies, clinics, pharmacies, and other relevant target markets. The Medical Sales Executive’s responsibilities include persuading potential customers to purchase corporate healthcare products and services, identifying prospective business opportunities for the company, and providing the relevant departments with customer feedback. You should also be able to attend company meetings and training sessions.
To be successful as a Medical Representative, you should be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills and build rapport with potential customers. Ultimately, an outstanding Medical Representative should be able to continually meet or exceed the company’s sales targets.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Client acquisitions for corporate healthcare plans, e.g. vaccination to target companies.
• Partner acquisitions for doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
• Scheduling appointments with potential clients and partners.
• Developing an in-depth understanding of company’s products and services.
• Building and maintaining good business relationships with clients and partners to encourage repeat purchases.
• Following up on leads generated by the company.
• Preparing presentations for potential customers.
• Researching competitors and their respective market performances.
• Keeping abreast of new developments in the healthcare and wellness vertical to determine the effect of such developments on the company’s business strategies.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, and other current work-related technologies
• Strong negotiation skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Persuasive and resilient.
• Male or Female.
• Max. age 30 years old.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sales & marketing, hospitality, or other related fields.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related medical field may be advantageous.
• Proven medical sales experience.
• Experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industry vertical may be advantageous.
• Capable of active communication in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
• Owns a mobile phone, laptop, and personal vehicle.
• Willing to be placed in Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta.
Upon nomination as a permanent employee:
• Annual Influenza vaccination
• Periodic COVID-19 rapid test
• In-house health & medical benefits
• Health insurance
• Transportation reimbursement (fuel & parking)
• Mobile data plan
• Target-based bonus and incentives