Assistant Banquet Manager Swiss-Belhotel, Ambon
Responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of the Banqueting Department with the goal of maximising revenues and profits to agreed budgets while ensuring guests feel welcome by maintaining contact with them throughout the guest cycle and providing services that help exceed expectations.Other responsibilities include enforcing operating procedures and policies, scheduling, training and development, purchasing, inventory, inter-department communications, and the enforcement of health and safety compliance
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Prepare and produce detailed financial reports as required in a timely fashion
• Develop a knowledge base of existing competitor strategies, and analyse their strengths and weaknesses to successfully direct marketing activities against each
• Be the first line of defence to handle guest queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Monitor guest feedback and make recommendations for improvements or new products or services to meet guest needs.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong leadership, coaching and counselling skills
• Ability to organise and lead complex projects.
• Able to multi-task and prioritise tasks consistent with business objectives.
• Must be fluent in English and local language.
• Graduate of a Hotel and Restaurant Management degree desired.
• Minimum of 2-years of experience in the same position or strong track record as an Assistant Manager or Supervisor in a banqueting facility for at least 4-years.
• Hotel experience desired
Eat once per Shift
Health and Labour Insurance