Lowongan Kerja Mobile Developer PT Kwadran Lima Indonesia
PT. Kwadran Lima Indonesia is an IT Business Consultant Company that focus on Implementing Microsoft Enterprise technology solution. Providing high level expertice in microsoft Technology and overring innovative Enterprise solution for the world’s leading company.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Develop and maintain high quality code for complex applications
– Collaborating with back-end engineers on integrating back-end logic with mobile applications
– Ability to work on, prioritize and manage multiple assignments and projects
– Anticipate problems and future technical needs and take necessary corrective steps to ensure they are addressed
– Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly
– Ability to collaborate with high-performing, cross-functional team members on site and remotely
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Have a wide range of mobile development experience and an understanding of mobile software design concepts
• Passionate about programming, and always on the lookout for new technologies
• Android Development: Java, Xml, Eclipse ADT or AndroidStudio IDE, Gradle.
• Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
• 2+ years of hands-on Android experience in a professional environment
• Having published at least one app published in the Play Store would be a great plus
• Comfortable with common demands of Android app development: compatibility libraries, responsive design using fragments, APIs of Google Play Services library like Maps and Analytics, dependency injection libraries like Guice, experience with A/R libraries like Metaio or Wikitude, consume of REST services using Google Client or Apache HttpClient libraries.
• Must have strong problem solving skills: must be creative, analytical, adaptable, logical and thorough and be willing to work in a team environment
• At least BachelorS Degree (S1) in Computer Science or equivalent
• Having a good interpersonal skill and a good attitude
• Ability to work as a team
• Ability to work under pressure
• Creative and fast learner
– Medical reimbursement