Php Full Stack Developer Lead ITPI Technology
1. Develop Application/programs based on already defined business requirements.
2. Able to as application support and do bug fix for an application. Required to have analytical skill.
3. Learn how to implement programming best practices to increase your performance and deliverable.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Develops and maintains applications and databases by evaluating client needs; analyzing requirements; developing software systems.
2. Enhances staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
3. Identifies requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and with other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
4. Arranges project requirements in programming sequence by analyzing requirements; preparing a work flow chart and diagram using knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, programming language, and logic.
5. Programs the computer by encoding project requirements in computer language; entering coded information into the computer.
6. Confirms program operation by conducting tests; modifying program sequence and/or codes.
7. Provides reference for use of prime and personal computers by writing and maintaining user documentation; maintaining a help desk.
8. Maintains computer systems and programming guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
9. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
10. Keeps equipment operational by calling for repairs; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; evaluating new equipment.
11. Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
12. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Experience of using server side web frameworks (e.g. Rails, Django, Microsoft MVC)
• You don’t need to be a designer, but we look for people with a good working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Angular.
• Good general knowledge of Internet architecture and protocols.
• Solid background in Linux/Unix development and administration.
• Experience of Microsoft web toolsets also beneficial.
• Ability to write technical documentation (specifications, proposals, documentation)
• Desire to take responsibility to deliver good quality software in a timely manner.
• Some database and data-modelling knowledge (SQL, NoSQL, Schema Design)
1. Attractive personality
2. Discipline, Hardworking, able to work under pressure
3. Result Oriented with good process justification
4. Communicative & social awareness
5. Good individual and team player
6. Know to have fun