Mobile Developer iOS and Android (Remote Position) Car Club Pte Ltd
Car Club Pte. Ltd. (CCPL), a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., is Singapore’s largest car-sharing service provider and we are EXPANDING!
As the company grows, we want to ensure we’re always providing the best possible member experience. CCPL’s mobile app is a critical component of how our members engage with the service, so we’re looking for bright, motivated engineers to help us develop the iOS and Android app to meet this challenge and to put technology to use in exciting new ways. We create exciting apps – you can search, book and unlock our cars with your phone! – for a smart, disruptive company that’s trying to redefine the way this generation thinks about urban transportation.
Team Fit Is Important To Us. We’re Looking For Engineers Who Take Pride In Their Work, Who Want To Learn Something New Several Times a Day, And Who Always Strive To Do a Better Job. Here’s What We Believe In – If You Agree With These Sentiments, Then You Might Enjoy Working Here
• We believe that software craftsmanship practices, including test-driven development and pair programming, improve the quality of our code and encourage a sustainable pace of development.
• We believe in people. We think we make better decisions as a team, so we support each other, share ideas, collaborate and pair code to get the most out of our teammates. We invest time and money in training.
• We believe in having an empowered team. We don’t prescribe solutions or specifications to our engineers – we give them challenging problems and expect them to work together to find creative solutions.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
We’re looking for experienced iOS and Android developers to help us move our app forward. You should enjoy engineering solutions to complex problems, and relish the opportunity to work with a range of technologies. You should be comfortable managing your own work, and should strive to innovate and influence on a daily basis.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Proven experience writing robust and responsive apps backed by web APIs
• A passion for developing software of the highest quality with the best user experience in mind
• Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
• Proficient in programming skills using Objective-C, Swift and Java
• Advanced working experience in development with iOS and Android SDK, Cocoa, Objective- C Frameworks and tools
• Good experience in using XCode and Android Studio IDE
• A strong understanding of the principles of software design, architecture, algorithms and data structures
• A good understanding of how to write clean code, and how to keep it clean
• Experience in publishing mobile apps on App stores
• Good in written and spoken English
• This position is a remote (work from home) but candidates should live in Bandung area