Lowongan Kerja PROGRESS ADVISOR, BEKASI
EF English First is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange. The company was founded in 1965 by Bertil Hult in the Swedish university town of Lund. The company is privately held by the Hult family.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
EF Progress Advisor is responsible for students and customer’s learning experience at English First Centers. They need to maintain close contact with classroom teachers & customers/parents in order to facilitate communication regarding the student’s learning progress, and contribute to school sales targets by promoting better student retention.
1. Conduct Parents Communication Events (Course Orientation, Parent-Teacher Conference, Achievement Ceremony and Progress Update)
2. Observe class to know the students ability and discuss the feedback with teacher;
3. Check for students absent and contact parents.
4. Communicate among course teachers, parents and kids to track the teaching quality and study results, keep solid relationships with all customers
5. Responsible to do Media Hub for monthly report
6. Manage students include processing payment, retention sales and customer satisfaction.
7. Complain handling.
8. Maintain Course Binders.
Syarat Pengalaman :
good communication skill
• Female / Male, maximum 30 years old.
• University graduate, Diploma/Bachelor degree in related filed or equivalent.
• Preferably with experience in service, consulting or education line with 1 year experience.
• Self learning.
• Open minded, Excellent interpersonal communication skills both oral and written.
• Self-motivated; detail oriented; flexible; able to work under pressure.
• Good English communication skill.
• Multitasking person; Good organizational and planning.
• Pleasant personality.