Experienced English Teachers Briton International English School, Makassar
We are looking for a committed English Teacher for Makassar to complement our qualified workforce of educators. You will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan according to the school’s requirements. It will be fundamental to provide knowledge and instruction to students while also helping them develop their personalities and skills.
The ideal candidate will be passionate for the job with an ability to reach out to students and create a relationship of mutual trust. They will know how to organize a class and make learning an easy and meaningful process.
The goal is to help cultivate the students’ interest in education and be their dedicated ally in the entire process of learning and development.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Present lessons in a comprehensive manner to facilitate learning
• Create and distribute educational content (notes, summaries, assignments etc.)
• Assess and record students’ progress and provide grades and feedback
• Collaborate with other teachers and parents, and participate in regular meetings
• Plan and execute educational in-class and outdoor activities and events
• Observe and understand students’ behavior and report suspicions of neglect, abuse etc.
• Develop and enrich professional skills and knowledge by attending development programs, seminars, conferences etc.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Proven experience as an English teacher
• Thorough knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines partnered with a willingness to follow the school’s policies and procedures
• Excellent communicability and interpersonal skills
• Well-organized, committed, creative and energetic
• Strong moral values and discipline
• Degree in teaching or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education;
• A graduate from overseas is an advantage and is paid special allowance
• Have min.500 ITP TOEFL or IELTS Overall Band 6.0 for a fresh graduate
• At least 1-year teaching experience in a reputable language school
• Proficient in spoken English
• Not more than 35 years old Indonesian (Male or female)
• Professional look, energetic and fast learner
• Highly competitive salary, health insurance (BPJS) and attractive monthly bonus
• Teacher Training and Certificates from Cambridge English Language Assessment
• On-going professional teaching development program
• Career advancement as a Coordinator or a Centre Manager and the benefits of TESOL
• Cambridge Main Suite Speaking Examiner (YLE / KET / PET / FCE / CAE)
• Accommodation and annual return airfare (For Non-resident applicants)