Drilling QA/QC Specialist PT. Abhitech Matra Indah
Abhitech specializes in providing professional Human Resources Management and Consultancy Services to various industries in Indonesia. Over 25 years of stable growth, Abhitech has maintained a high level of credibility and managed over 250 contracts nationwide. Today, Abhitech is a prominent player in the HR management services with a steadfast commitment to successfully meet our clients specific needs and constant record of achievement in delivering excellence.
Now, We are seeking for best candidates to fill “Drilling QA/QC Specialist” position for our projects in SAKA Indonesia Pangkah Limited with following details.
Drilling QA/QC Specialist is responsible for the delivery of Quality Assurance and Quality Control activities through the active participation in the monitoring, audit and review processes and providing advice on Quality related issues and plans in accordance with company standards. The role also requires the coordination of all inspection services on material, equipment and services pertaining to drilling and completion operations. The maintaining of records and preparation of documentation to meet operational and regulatory requirements.
Maintaining, designing and controlling quality strategies and quality management systems, also consists of providing support to the QA/QC coordinator for ensuring that all risk factors have been scientifically assessed
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Establishing Quality Plans for the various phases and activities of drilling and completions
2. Establishing Supplier/Contractor Quality Requirements
3. Ensure all Supplier/Contractor documentation is verified and in place in accordance with material and equipment specification
4. Perform QA/QC witnessing, monitoring and load out surveillance services in accordance with industry and company standards
5. Conduct NCR investigation as required with Focal Point to determine root cause and corrective action.
6. Undertaking the monitoring and measuring activities to monitor and measure Supplier/Contractor performance
7. Conducting supplier audits to ensure compliance to quality and contractual requirements
8. Managing the close out of NCRs arising and review for trends and report to Drilling Superintendent.
9. Actively support a working culture based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity
10. Coordinate the execution of inspection assignments to ensure all expediting, progress measurement and verification activities are performed in accordance with the specified requirements
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Experience QA/QC experience of working in a Drilling HPHT environment
2. Practical and hands on experience of drilling equipment and associated components
3. Detail knowledge and experience of QA/QC principles and practices
4. Ability to communicate effectively by way of written reports and presentation to others
1. Relevant Bachelor degree from recognized institution
2. Minimum 15 years’ experience in oil and gas
3. Strong team player, open and transparent communicator across diverse multidiscipline teams
4. Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines.