Production Department Head PT. Triteguh Manunggal sejati, Makassar
We are looking for an ambitious, collaborative and driven Production Department Head to manage 2 (two) production lines at our Makassar facility. It is operated with a workforce of approximately 135 employees. This individual will provide leadership and overall direction to an operations team, including execution of the production schedule, management of planned and unplanned events, performance management and positive employee relations as it relates to beverage production.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Lead, motivate and coordinate production and engineering team to support the achievement of manufacturing goals and objectives through improved equipment performance, increased equipment availability, increased equipment FTT quality levels, reduction of emergency downtime, increased return on investment (ROI) in equipment, increased employee skill levels and knowledge, increased employee empowerment, job satisfaction, and safety.
2. Analyzes and evaluates various operations indicators, such as efficiencies, processing yield, process control charts, budget and cost variances; adapting and establishing plans and procedures with the teams as necessary to affect favorable resolutions.
3. Coordinates and facilitates all systems activity within the area of responsibility, establishing project priorities, and schedules, and ensuring compliance with internal systems and procedures.
4. Monitors, maintains and maximizes effective employee relations and communications systems, ensuring understanding and compliance with plant safety and GMP requirements.
5. Facilitates efficient problem-solving directions, influences, supports and establishes work team concepts and practices toward continuous improvement concepts.
6. Acts as advisor in areas of expertise, providing analysis and recommendations as required or as appropriate.
7. Communicates to and coordinates with other functional areas to maximize attainment of common goals.
8. Participates or facilitates, as assigned, special projects or task forces dealing with operations problems or new procedures.
9. Influences all staff to report food safety issues to personnel with authority to initiate immediate corrective actions.
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Strong mechanical or electrical manufacturing knowledge.
2. Able to troubleshoot mechanical and electrical issues and teach those skills to others.
3. Must Have Competencies: Commercial Acumen, Strategic Thinking, Providing the Vision, Driving Innovation, Leading Change, Building Teams, Developing People, Delivering Results, Self-Awareness.
1. Bachelor of Science in Technology (focus in ELECTRONIC/INSTRUMENTATION TECHNOLOGIES)
2. 5-10 years of manufacturing leadership experience. Must have the title manager and have supervised supervisors in a maintenance manufacturing setting
Basic Salary, Transportation Allowance, Housing Allowance, Healthcare Insurance, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, BPJS Kesehatan