Lowongan Kerja Staf Operator Produksi & Quality Control
UCard Indonesia merupakan perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang produsen kartu PVC di Surabaya, Jakarta dan Semarang yang sedang berkembang dan membutuhkan orang-orang yang :
1. Termotivasi untuk belajar, maju dan sukses.
2. Memiliki inisiatif, bertanggung jawab, jujur, disiplin dan komunikatif
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Responsible for the company’s production process in accordance with the specified production division.
2. Work according to plans, times, procedures, and targets that have been determined.
3. Carry out checks on good products before completing the production process to minimize production failures.
4. Responsible for machine replacement & use of raw materials that have been entrusted by the company.
5. Responsible for completing the production process in the company in accordance with the plans and SOPs that have been provided by the company.
6. Responsible for the routine maintenance process for all machines that have been entrusted by the company.
7. Responsible for completing discussions that arise during the production process takes place.
8. Maintain work discipline and continue to improve technical expertise.
9. Maintain cleanliness of the work environment so that it is always clean & neat.
10. Carry out other tasks given by the head of production or operational manager (accepting multitasking).
11. Make a daily production report & raw material report.
12. In carrying out its duties and services it must be in accordance with the guidelines / rules of the Company.
13. Work based on working hours determined by the Company in accordance with the needs / schedule of the company where the work is at any time there are additional hours of work based on the request of the employer.
14. Ensuring that the Company’s items entrusted have proper maintenance, as well as all items that constitute the Company’s capital, have good supervision / maintenance.
15. Willing to be responsible & compensation must be done by the wrong company.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Experience in printing machinery operator is preferred
Mastering Microsoft Office
2. Aged 18-25 years
3. Education min. SMA / SMK is prioritized in mechanical engineering
4. Experienced in their fields
5. Able to work under pressure
6. Honest, tenacious, disciplined, responsible and creative
7. Able to do multitasking tasks
8. Experience in printing machinery operator is preferred