Lowongan Kerja Hazard Communications Specialist, Jakarta
IMCD will introduce a Product Information Management (PIM) system where product (master) data and catalogue data can be consolidated, standardized, enriched and shared within and beyond the enterprise.
This PIM system serves as a trusted enterprise product record that drives existing applications such as ERP and CRM as well as future omni-channel e-commerce. Further it accelerates product introductions, provides the option of streamlining trading partner collaboration and forces data quality and governance standards on all aspects of product master data (also to assure regulatory compliance).
The Hazard communications specialist is experienced and skilled in the regulatory field, which includes deep knowledge about GHS (Classification and Labelling), dangerous goods transport (ADR, IMDG, IATA), customs and handling. The role will be part of a small central team, management compliance checks and accuracy of the data. The team enables effective governance and workflow management of product master data by providing the required capabilities to define, monitor and enforce enterprise standards and policies on data ownership, data security, data quality and key business processes. This new team is established control workflows, data integrity, data entry and document compliance, whilst still acting in a hands-on and supporting way as characteristic for IMCD’s company culture.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• On board product data (item set-up) from trading partners, internal or external systems;
• Manage the Chemical regulatory tool and data flow
• Item creation
• Check compliance tool outcome and ensure compliance
• Clean product data to ensure appropriate classification, standardization and de-duplication;
• Enrich product information, analyze red flags and application/geographical/export restrictions with seeded and user defined attributes, digital assets, product relationships and product configurations;
• Localize product data for a specific organization, trading partner or target market;
• Perform analysis on key compliance parameters to ensure risk mitigation and certificate creation
• Use and maintain salesforce connection to create user-friendly tool and integrated system
• Govern new product definition and change management processes with flexible and collaborative workflows;
• Maintain and monitor clean, standardized and validated product data in systems and
coordinates this within the organization to support the business process.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• B.Sc in a technical discipline (chemistry, pharmacology, toxicology, Public Healt)
• Strong Knowledge of the chemical regulatory field (GHS, REACH, transport legislations), a bonus is the additional knowledge of food/feed and cosmetics legislations
• Experienced in EHSQ at least 3 years
• Basic understanding of IT systems (MS office, ERP systems, SQRL and data analysis)
• Able to apply process thinking and to create clarity from datamining
• Able to execute and deliver high quality
• Communicate with stakeholders efficiently
• Fluent in English, an additional language is considered a bonus
• Team player
• To be mentally flexible and able to switch priorities when desired
Male / Female 25 – 35 years old
Experienced in the same field
Health Insurance, BPJS
Annual Bonus, Holiday Allowance