Lowongan Kerja Eco-Education Program Coordinator, Bali
Green-Books.org (Yayasan Green Books Indonesia) is a non-profit organisation on a mission to bring knowledge about the environment & education for sustainability to Indonesian children. We are tackling the environmental crisis in innovative ways by combining: eco-education for kids, training local educators and the promotion of eco-friendly products.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
As an Eco-Education Program Coordinator, you will monitor and coordinate our teachers training program and eco-education program to ensure millions of Indonesian children have access to a quality environmental education.
You will adapt, design and implement teacher training program
You will design eco-activity modules for eco-education program
You will monitor and evaluate the progress of teacher training program and eco-education program
You will test the eco-activities in field in the local schools or communities
You will support the coordination between local government, NGOs, and Green-books.org’s related stakeholders.
Syarat Pengalaman :
– Passionate about environmental awareness and committed to help us grow and achieve our mission
– Previous experience in the field of pedagogy and willingness to develop in this field
– Excellent command of written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia
– Good command of written and spoken English
– Natural born networker
– Confident and assured public speaker
– Possess strong time management and prioritisation skills
– Possess problem-solving and decision-making skills
– Highly organised with attention to detail
– Skill in using personal computers and a variety of software applications
– Previous experience in the field of education for sustainability is a bonus