Lowongan Kerja Electrical Site Supervisor PT. Hatch
Our organization is passionately committed to the pursuit of a better world through positive change. We embrace your visions as our own and partner with you to develop better ideas that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. Our global network of 9,000 professionals work on the world’s toughest challenges. Our experience spans over 150 countries around the world in the metals, energy, infrastructure, digital, and investments market sectors.
We are employee-owned and independent—free to bring our best thinking to your business. Our exceptional, diverse teams combine vast engineering and business knowledge, working in partnership with our clients to develop market strategies, manage and optimize production, develop new game-changing technologies, and design and deliver complex capital projects.
We work closely with the communities in which we serve to ensure that our solutions optimize environmental protection, economic prosperity, social justice, and cultural vibrancy. We want their businesses, ecosystems, and communities to thrive, both now and into the future.
Our people are passionate about our corporate purpose and values. We believe in long-term relationships with our partners, and are committed to our clients’ lasting success.
We are “entrepreneurs with a technical soul.”
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
1. Estimates, prepares and assigns the resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
2. Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
3. Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
4. Manages directly and provide engineering and technical supports to all the electrical work groups at site.
5. Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil groups.
6. Coordinates with Client representatives for any site instructions and inspection of works.
7. Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on daily basis for all electrical groups at site.
8. Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on regular basis or as required.
9. Supports the Asst. Project Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the electrical groups at site.
10. Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
11. Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
12. Directly responsible for the safety of all electrical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary and environmental standards.
13. Performs other related duties as may be required by the Asst. Project Manager.
Syarat Pengalaman :
A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering with more than 3 years site experience in basic design requirements, fabrication, estimation, installation and all site activities related to all electrical works for construction of large-scale building projects. Familiar with all the electrical engineering methodologies as well as the corresponding equipment, materials, consumables, tools and manpower allocations related to electrical works for building projects. Well versed in interpreting and executing electrical related drawings. With strong leadership skills.
– Male/ Female
– Willing to be assign to site Kaliorang, East Kalimantan with roaster 6-1
– Max. 45 years old
– Fast adaptation
– Site Houses
– Site transportation