Lowongan Kerja Project Manager PT NGLtech Services Indonesia
NGL Tech (PT) a company which engaged with Engineering Company Seeking for the best candidate to occupy the following position for LNG FEED Project in Indonesia
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Assess the qualifications of key resources and ensure that the project and engineering team is adequately staffed to produce quality deliverables in accordance with the agreed schedule.
2. Review and approve all deliverables developed for the LNG facility engineering
3. Progress and coordinate the project and engineering design to meet the contracted performance criteria and stakeholders requirements
4. Monitor progress of the development of project and engineering design deliverables and propose corrective actions in the event of potential schedule overrun.
5. Ensure that HAZIDs, HAZOPs and other HSSE-related reviews are carried out.
6. Facilitate project risk workshops and follow up on project and engineering-related actions relating to risk response action plans.
7. Prepare project and engineering progress reports to support flow of key information to management and consortium partners to assist in decision making.
8. Ensure compliance with Project Standards”
“Contribute to the Management of Change process in terms of engineering reviews, changes and potential changes
9. Ensure that all the project interfaces are identified, registered and engineered, with particular emphasis to the connectivity with other delivery streams of the project
10. Demonstrate visible leadership and commitment to excellent HSSE performance,
11. Undertake a review of previous lessons learned, and the incorporation of relevant lessons learned into the design.
12. Monitor project and engineering performance against proposal critical success factors and report at monthly meetings.
13. Ensure that a suitable document management strategy is in place and implemented, including how engineering documentation is managed and controlled.”
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Strong communication skills, written and oral, supported by inter-personal skills that support working at a senior level.
2. Team player with a mindset to work with a global team and with diverse cultures.
3. Ability to challenge others in a constructive manner and negotiate with peers and partner representatives to influence decisions or ways of working.
4. Ability to coach, mentor and share knowledge in both formal and informal settings.
5. Excellent written and presentation skills with ability to explain technical matters to staff not conversant with the detailed technical area.
6. Able to manage time effectively, both own time and that of a team to achieve delivery of work against agreed schedules.
7. Self-starter with a strong delivery focus and good problem solving and analytical skills
8. Travel up to 40% (Domestic/International)”
– Age not over 60 years old