Lowongan Kerja Construction Project Manager Nusantara Cipta Utama
We are looking for a construction project manager that is flexible and strong at executing construction and development projects.
As a construction project manager, you must have passion for design and construction. An ideal candidate must be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedure and able to coordinate a team of professionals from different disciplines to achieve the best result. Your main focus is to plan and supervise a construction project from start to finish.
Under the supervision of NCU’s Board of Directors, we expect you to work efficiently both in the office and on the ground, ensuring that projects are completed within time and budgetary constraints. The key role in general is to oversee, plan, manage, and track the progress of our construction projects.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish.
2. Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
3. Controls the time, cost and quality of construction projects.
4. Directing a multi-disciplinary team and ensuring that each stage of the projects is progressing on time, on budget and to the right quality standards.
5. Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
6. Supervise the work and evaluate.
7. Bring feedback to management team on how to optimize and improve the processes.
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Credibility, persistence and confidence in managing projects.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills along understanding in business and numbers.
3. Advanced understanding of risk management.
4. Strong knowledge of construction materials, processes and equipment.
5. Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
Bachelor’s degree in construction-related field, such as building science, construction management or civil engineering.