Construction Supervisor PT. Abhitech Matra Indah
Abhitech specializes in providing professional consultancy services and manpower supply to oil and gas companies. Over 25 years of stable growth, Abhitech has maintained a high level of credibility and managed over 250 contracts to all major oil companies in Indonesia. Our expertise includes Recruitment, Formalities, Payroll, other related HR management and Vehicle Rental Services .
Now, We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR for our projects in SAKA Indonesia Pangkah Limited with following details
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
To supervise the construction project from development through commissioning. Performs all work in compliance with company standards, procedures, and government job requirements.
CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR – EPC Project.
1. Manage projects with a focus on quality, compliance with engineering drawings, applicable code and standards, and construction schedule and cost.
2. Coordinate with project management and engineering in supporting all construction activities.
3. Compliance with all regulatory requirements regarding engineering, fabrication, site construction, platform installation and pipeline operations.
4. Coordinates control the mobilization of contractor’s manpower and the equipment to sites
5. Manage implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning, load-out and offshore installation hook-up and offshore pre-commissioning and commissioning of the facilities in conformance with project specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule.
6. Monitor and report to Project Manager of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
7. Ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented
8. Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
9. Review man-hours and duration forecasts to completion for onshore construction and man-hours, duration and manning forecasts for offshore hook-up and offshore installation durations and resource requirements.
10. Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
11. Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout the team.
12. Maintain knowledge and ability to apply engineering standards as they relate to the specific project.
Check, inspect and test completed project work in term of quality in accordance with Inspection Test Plan and applicable codes
13. Maintain knowledge of hazardous liquids midstream assets and operations.
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Must have demonstrated leadership experience and skills to manage large or multiple construction projects.
2.Need working knowledge of OSHA, DOT Part 195, API RP 1104, API RP 650, ASME B31.3, B31.4, and B31.8, AWS, applicable construction codes, standards, regulations, and familiarity with the construction and environmental permitting process.
3. Requires the ability to organize and drive project activities.
4. Must be able to work nights, holidays, and weekends as required. Overnight travel will be required.
2. Send your application before Nov,17th 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org