MICRA Indonesia is a local foundation founded in 2006 and expand its work over the past 10 years in microfinance throughout Indonesia. MICRA’s mission is to build the institutional strength and outreach of the Indonesian microfinance sector and poverty alleviation, by providing a full range of high-quality, best-practice technical inputs and support to all industry stakeholders, in a sustainable and demand-driver manner (www.micra-indo.org).
MICRA Indonesia is currently recruiting for an internship position based in Cibubur.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Actively Seek New Programming Knowledge
– Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS and Other Front-End Technologies
– Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment
– Document Project Build and Maintenance
– Experience Building User Interfaces and Prototypes from Wireframes and Designs
– Familiar with Development and Debugging Tools for Cross-Browser Issues
– Follow and Implement Industry Accepted Best Practices and Tools
– Solid Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
– Update Current Websites to Meet Modern Web Standards
– Write and Maintain Web Applications
Syarat Pengalaman :
Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
– Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
– Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
– Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
Last year student or fresh graduate from an accredited university
Enrolled in computer related major (i. e. computer science, Data Programming, etc)
Able to speak and write English fluently as well as Bahasa Indonesia
Solid Understanding of HTML5/CSS3, jQuery, and Responsive Design
Please send your CV and brief introduction to email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org at least May 15 2018. Thank you and looking forward for your application!