Full Stack Developer PT. Dominopos Kreasi Jaya (Gotomalls.com), Denpasar
You are a full stack talented, experienced and passionate developer and you want to participate to one of the most exiting worldwide startup story?
Come join us and be working on Gotomalls.com the #1 Malls, Stores and Directory, with over 400 Malls, 7,000 Merchants and 4 million monthly visits in Indonesia, now deploying worldwide.
Bring your creativity to our development team, improve with them on new cutting-edge technologies related to mobile, cloud computing, and big data…
We are an international company with cool development center based in Bali. We need versatile, dedicated individuals who can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and is ready to push quality code from day one.
A typical day will involve building needed API for the upcoming feature, improving user experience, shaping the face of our new products or building internal tools.
We are also present in the Fintech world by integrating electronic wallet payment in our platform to improve user’s experience – we would like you to participate in our company to build a lot more challenging opportunities.
What’s In It for You
– Great Salary!
– Excellent Benefits!
– Creative team that really enjoys what they do!
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
What You Will Be Doing
– Creating views for the front-end app based on the UI/UX guideline
– Creating APIs to be consumed by the front-end app
– Produce high quality, maintainable code with great test coverage.
– Push the envelope by introducing innovative new technologies and creative problem solving.
– Collaborate internally with members of the development team as well as other teams.
– Improve your knowledge and methodologies through dedicated state of the art workshops
Syarat Pengalaman :
– Proficient in PHP with mostly used framework (Laravel, Slim or CodeIgniter)
– Proficient in MySQL, noSQL databases (MongoDB)
– Experience with Elasticsearch
– Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies, test driven development and continuous integration processes
– Experience with git
– Ubuntu/Linux experience is desirable
– Passion for engineering great products with stellar user experiences
– Bachelors or higher diploma in computer engineering or equivalent,
– 5+ year experience in website development.