AceJob is a platform for Indonesian to join and work for fast-growing tech companies in Singapore, Hong Kong & Australia. You will get to work for international and global companies without leaving the country. And also develop your skills with cutting edge technologies.
If you are a person who loves challenges and always seeking to find the best solution, we invite you to join us for a rare opportunity to contribute and grow. As an integral part of a small but growing team, you must possess the discipline to work independently and be able to focus on deliverables. You will play a critical role in ensuring that the platform meets the users’ expectations in usability, aesthetics and functionality.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Working together with the Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering optimized, scalable and maintainable end-to-end software systems through both front-end and back-end web development
– Taking ownership of code development and execution to demonstrate alignment to the functional specification
– Developing new features, enhancement and maintenance of existing system
– Establishing and implementing key best practices in coding, application development, tech architecture design and technical documentation.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Having a good understanding with C#, .NET Framework is a MUST
– Strong in logic and algorithm
– Having at least 2 year experience as Developer
– Having a good understanding with C#, .NET Framework is a MUST
– Having a good understanding with SQL, ERD, and RDBMS Server is an advantage
– Having experience as team leader is an advantage
– Automate builds using task runners (e.g. Grunt)
– Experience in developing web and mobile responsive platform
– Experience working with agile methodologies
– Willing to work in/relocate to Batam
Good to have, not necessary a must :
– Knowledge / experience in cloud-based infrastructure (e.g. AWS)
– Basic knowledge on application & server level security vulnerabilities
– Good understanding of UI/UX design best practices to improve usability