Lowongan Kerja Software C# Developer PT. Datasoft Informatika Technologi
You will maintain our clients in Indonesia and Also some countries in ASEAN. Some of your responsibilities are reviews, analyses, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
2. Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code.
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
4. Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
6. Perform additional duties as required by management.
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with the .NET framework.
2. Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
3. Skill for writing reusable C# libraries.
4. Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
5. Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#.
6. Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL).
7. Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as ASP.NET MVC, WebServices, REST.
8. Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
9. Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
10. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
11. Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
12. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
13. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and SVN.
14. Familiarity with continuous integration.
1. One to three years programming and design experience.
2. Knowledge of .Net Framework and C# required.