Lowongan Kerja Operations Coordinator PT Helpster Solutions Indonesia, Denpasar
Operations are the heartbeat of our service – ensuring our workers are levels ahead than the general market in terms of their quality and speed of work and are good platform participants – as businesses depend on Helpster workers to drive their productivity 24/7/365. Helpster leverages technology to match workers to jobs. The best tech is a mix of human and machine. As such the Operations Coordinator is the back stop behind the automation, ensuring every client staffing request is a success. This involves using data and your high level of human intuition to detect trends in our partner pool, and decrease the risk of No Shows, or other negative platform behaviours. Our workers have a deep expertise in logistics, hospitality, events and warehouse work. This role will report directly to the City Head Bali and, with the support of the Customer Engagement Officers, will be in charge of project-managing our current pool of workers to ensure that our supply end are met with the demands of our client.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
* Become the equivalent of a weather forecaster, but for worker demand and supply. Work with Recruitment Team and Customer Engagement Officers to ensure there is the right amount of supply for each role in each territory. This is measured by fulfilment rate.
* Collaborating with Customer Success Team to clarify client’s requirement & needs
* Following through our standard worker Fulfillment SOPs and make suggestions on ways to improve our current processes
* Reduce the time between jobs for our workers, by developing a high level of quality in our worker pool and providing Recruitment Team up to date data on our availability for each pool
Syarat Pengalaman :
* Previous experience in project or human resource management
* Comfortable with using systems and tech portals
* Strong communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders
* Detail-oriented and process driven
* Experience working in a startup environment a plus
* Available to come in the office 5 days/week
* Available to work immediately until at least 4 months onwards from first day of work