Lowongan Staff HRD PT. YesDok Indonesia
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• Understand about Indonesia labor law.
• Get used to build relationships with the respective national governments such as Disnaker or related to secure actions that are aligned with company values.
• 2+ years of experience of system administration and supporting HRIS or other enterprise information systems.
• Fluent in english and communicative.
• Proactive and adaptive.
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated attention to detail.
• Have a good numerical ability, analytical thinking, and attention to details.
• Have an excellent knowledge using Ms. Excel and Google Spreadsheet.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
• Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
• Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
• Maintains human resource staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Proactively recommending enhancements to information and process management.
• Strong organizational skills including ability to confirm priorities with stakeholders, and plan, monitor and follow through on work commitments to anticipate, meet or exceed client expectations.
• Proven experience using relational database tools.
• Data stewardship experience: maintaining and auditing data quality.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Microsoft, Filing, Coordinated and structural Works
Wanita, Usia 21-35 Tahun / Jujur dan teliti