We are looking for an energetic, positive and hard-working HR Coordinator to join our dynamic and busy hospitality group based in Petitenget Bali
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Serve as main point of contact on behalf of the People Resources Department for employees.
– Employee Relations
– Supports operations managers in advising how to manage employee relations issues with hourly employees.
– Support hourly employees who contact People Resources with operations concerns and evaluate next steps.
– Support our People Resources Coordinator in managing Employee Benefits.
– Assist employees with benefit enrollments (medical, vision, dental).
– Approve & audit all electronic employee elections; coordinate enrollment with our Benefits Consultants.
– Work closely with our Benefits Consultants to resolve any benefits enrollment issues
– Maintain current knowledge and understanding of regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws regarding people resources.
– Research and develop communication for all compliance programs. This includes all employee and manager guidebooks, updating and creating addendums for such communications as updates occur.
– Update compliance training programs. This includes the manager training course known as HR’s Most Wanted and Progressive Discipline.
– Update guidebooks to ensure compliance with laws & company policies & procedures.
– Support our payroll and management teams in managing and reporting employee data.
Syarat Pengalaman :
– Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
– Knowledge in HRIS Systems
– Preferred experience Hospitality/food/restaurant business
– Integrity & discretion
– Attention to detail
– Team oriented
– Excellent verbal & written communication