Lowongan Kerja Recruiting & People Development Manager PT. Mindreach Consulting
We are looking for someone experienced in recruiting & employee development that can help lead our recruiting & people development department. The individual will be required to ensure continuous growth in the department and help ensure we are hiring the best talents while developing our current team in the most effective way possible. The individual must be able to successfully work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities. They must demonstrate creativity, leadership, and sound problem solving skills. A major responsibility of the manager will be to successfully guide, coach and inspire the entire recruiting and people development team so that they are able to fully realize their career potentials.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Develop & set departmental structure and standard operating procedures to ensure consistent flow and output.
– Implement new and creative/innovative ideas to ensure we ultimately hire and develop the best people.
– Manage the day-to-day recruiting and people development process which includes:
1. Management and mentorship of current department staff.
2. Track and measure the accuracy and effectiveness of our recruiting process.
3. Track and measure the effectiveness of our onboarding & training process.
– Management of department staffing and department budget.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
– Demonstrates the following qualities: Leadership, a learner, detail oriented, analytical mindset, responsible, creative, and honest.
– Candidate must possess a minimum bachelor degree in Psychology, Law, Human Resources Management, Teaching or equivalent from an accredited top university (S2 graduates a plus).
– At least 5+ years of working experience in related field.
– Must possess in-depth knowledge and experience in the areas of talent evaluation & management, skills development & training, teaching.
– High leadership skills.
– Strong communication and people skills.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English.
– Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
– Willing to be placed in West Jakarta, Meruya Ilir.
– Since we deal with overseas companies and must comply with their work schedule, candidate must be willing to follow our holiday schedule.
– Experience working overseas with a strong understanding of international standards will be prioritized.