Lowongan Kerja Human Resource Manager PT. Mindreach Consulting
We are looking for someone experienced to manage the human resources department. Individual must be able to successfully work in an environment with rapidly changing priorities. They must demonstrate administrative, leadership, and sound problem solving skills. A major responsibility of the manager will be to successfully guide, coach and inspire the entire HR team so that they are able to fully realize their career potentials.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Ensure company labor policies are compliant with government regulations.
– Develop & set departmental structure and standard operating procedures to ensure consistent flow and output.
– Management and mentorship of current HR staff. This includes the following areas:
1. Employee contracts, Benefits & Payroll;
3. Company Policy & Employee Review;
– Planning and execution of new initiatives to ensure Human Resources department continues to grow and improve.
– Management of department staff and department budget.
– Approval & signing of employee contracts.
– Manage department staffing by establishing hiring and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
– Continued development of company culture & internal branding.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel & Word).
– Demonstrates the following qualities: Learner, Honest, detail oriented, and responsible.
– Candidate must possess a minimum bachelor degree in Law, Human Resources Management or equivalent from an accredited top university (S2 graduates a plus).
– At least 7+ years of working experience in related field.
– Must possess in-depth knowledge in the areas of Employment/Manpower Law and Corporate Law. Candidate must know the in’s and outs in this area.
– High leadership skills.
– Experience dealing with government agencies such as BPJS, Dinas Ketenagakerjaan, etc.
– Strong communication and negotiation skills.
– Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia and English.
– Willing to be placed in West Jakarta, Meruya Ilir.
– Since we deal with overseas companies and must comply with their work schedule, candidate must be willing to follow our holiday schedule.
– Experience working overseas with a strong understanding of international standards will be prioritized.