Lowongan Kerja LAWYER FIRMA AGS MADINA
We believe that the young generation will be the leaders of tomorrow. We welcome all the young legal talent to join with us as ASSOCIATES. You will be encouraged to get involved with the broader legal issues and working closely with the supervising partner as well as your colleagues. You will have every opportunity to develop your skills and experience to ensure you are fully equipped to manage the needs of our clients. You will also gain experience of working with major national and international organizations on high profile deals in a culture that promotes learning and teamwork.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Draft a variety pleadings and motions on behalf on the plaintiff or defendant
• Employ a variety of discovery devices to gain information relevant to the lawsuit. These device include interrogatories, depositions, requests for production and requests for admission
• Examine physical evidence and inspect the scene of the accident as well as collect, process, and analyze information gathered during e-discovery
• Draft and argue discovery-related motions including motions to compel, protective orders and summary judgment motions
• Help litigators gain relevant information, identify issues and formulate a case strategy.
• Wrap up discovery and prepare for trial. In the pre-trial stage, litigators consult with and avise clients; retain expert witnesses, attend pre-trial conferences and develop a trial strategy based on the facts and evidence.
• Conduct pre-trial depositions of experts and key witness, prepare demonstrative to be used as trial exhibits and draft and argue pre-trial motions.
• Collaborate with experts and clients to craft a trial theme, identify strengths, and weakness in a case; develop persuasive arguments; prepare witnesses for testimony and draft and argue trial motions.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Strong academic record, a good command of English both in writing and speaking, sharp legal skills combined with a high level of responsibility, independence, motivation, enthusiasm and the ability to work as part of a team.
1. Male / Female (max 35 years old)
2. Having 3-5 years working as a lawyer or similar field and license from PERADI
3. Graduated from reputable university
4. Already domiciled in JAKARTA
5. Full time job
6. Independent, persistent, fast learner, result oriented, willing to work full time, and having ability to work as individual or team
7. Good Looking / Professional Look
8. Fluent in English both oral and written
10. Having SIM A or/and SIM C