SecondMuse is an equal opportunity employer. At our core, we believe that diversity is necessary for strong networks to be built and sustained, we seek to reflect that diversity on our team as well.
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience will be offered with this position. SecondMuse will also provide employees with attractive employment conditions including health and life insurance, opportunities for career and personal development, as well as maternity and paternity leave.
SecondMuse is a child safe organisation and screens applicants for suitability to work with children in our programs.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Job Description: Visual Designer
The Visual Designer will work closely with the Storyteller and other members of SecondMuse team to ensure that all material produced is of a high quality and consistent visual style. The Visual Designer will also support in development of workshops on Visual Design for companies in our Community Sourced Incubators.
The position will be based in Bali (Sunset Road, Seminyak) with some travel (20-25% away from home) within Indonesia required.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Work with an external design company to design and implement SecondMuse Indonesia’s website;
• Lead the development of all visual merchandise including publications, reports, training materials, presentations, newsletters, and social media materials;
• Work closely with the Storyteller to ensure a consistent visual language is maintained across all SecondMuse products;
• Develop mockups for pitches, events and other fundraising activities;
• To communicate the latest standards, changes and trends in the visual design field to the rest of the team;
• Work with businesses engaged in the Community Sourced Incubators to improve their understanding and implementation of visual design in their companies; and
• Work with other SecondMuse offices as required.
Key Skills and Capabilities:
• Indonesian citizen
• Fluent in both written and spoken Indonesian and English languages
• Comfort with ambiguity and experimentation
• The ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work
• Compelling written and spoken communication
• Strong planning, organisation and documentation skills
• Ability to work to a short timeline to produce a great result
• Experience in using the latest design tools and methods
• A collaborative nature, drawing motivation from effective teamwork
• Ability to live in Bali
• Willingness to travel up to 20-25% of the time