SecondMuse is an equal opportunity employer. At our core, we believe that diversity is necessary for strong networks to be built and sustained, we seek to reflect that diversity on our team as well.
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience will be offered with this position. SecondMuse will also provide employees with attractive employment conditions including health and life insurance, opportunities for career and personal development, as well as maternity and paternity leave.
SecondMuse is a child safe organisation and screens applicants for suitability to work with children in our programs.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Job Description: Storyteller
The Storyteller will work closely with the Researcher and the Designer to help document the impact that the project is having on people’s lives and in the cities where the Community Sourced Incubators are being implemented.
The position will be based in Bali (Sunset Road, Seminyak) with frequent travel (30-40% away from home) within Indonesia required.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• To produce appropriate content that advances SecondMuse’s overall programming, fundraising, communications and advocacy objectives;
• Ability to collaborate with internal and external partners to coordinate and oversee the story collection, production and distribution process;
• To create a strategic communications plan (from research through measurement/evaluation) and in designing specific content strategies to meet organisational objectives;
• To develop and manage an editorial calendar and repurposing stories across platforms;
• Manage all content and publication systems for web, e-newsletter services, and social media;
• Work alongside SecondMuse’s other offices to ensure alignment with communications approaches;
• Use web analytics and social media monitoring/measurement tools to measure strategic goals; and
• To contribute to the development of SecondMuse’s annual impact report
Key Skills and Capabilities:
• Indonesian citizen
• Fluent in both written and spoken Indonesian and English languages
• Experience creating and implementing story fundamentals in work (effective character, trajectory, hook, authenticity/details and calls-to-action)
• Keen sense of newsworthiness (what makes a story interesting from the audience’s perspective)
• Stellar writing skills; understanding of copywriting techniques including for press releases
• Interviewing skills; how to ask effective questions and develop rapport/trust with story subjects
• Storyboarding experience; understanding the effectiveness and appropriateness of story assets (text, images, audio, video) and how to combine them
• Experience working with clients to deliver communications outcomes
• Visual, audio and video content creation experience; well-developed eye/ear for best practices in each
• Interest to explore new mediums for storytelling including 360 video, virtual and augmented reality
• Ability to live in Bali
• Willingness to travel up to 30-40% of the time