SecondMuse is an equal opportunity employer. At our core, we believe that diversity is necessary for strong networks to be built and sustained, we seek to reflect that diversity on our team as well.
A competitive salary, commensurate with experience will be offered with this position. SecondMuse will also provide employees with attractive employment conditions including health and life insurance, opportunities for career and personal development, as well as maternity and paternity leave.
SecondMuse is a child safe organisation and screens applicants for suitability to work with children in our programs.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Collaborating with the Platform Manager to ensure that research insights are turned into solutions to address business and social challenges;
• To design and implement research projects that provide meaningful and actionable steps that will improve SecondMuse’s service offering;
• To design and implement research projects that will measure the impact of SecondMuse’s work, ensuring it is incorporated into the design of projects;
• To advocate for the value of research, and bring partner organisations along the discovery journey;
• To work with the Designer and Storyteller to synthesise and communicate research insights and findings in compelling and immersive ways; and
• To lead trainings and to support project partners to embed research into the work even if this challenges established perspectives on their practices and markets.
Syarat Pengalaman :
English both Written & Spoken. Research.
Key Skills and Capabilities:
• Indonesian citizen
• Fluent in both written and spoken Indonesian and English languages
• A passion for learning about the world, human behaviour, and the motivations that lie beneath the surface
• The practised ability to tie observations from research to recommendations and actions
• Comfort with ambiguity and experimentation
• The ability to work in dynamic conditions, and transition quickly between collaborative and individual work
• Compelling written and spoken communication
• Strong planning, organisation and documentation skills
• An interest in multiple disciplines and approaches, and the ability to quickly dive into a new domain or process
• A collaborative nature, drawing motivation from effective teamwork
• Ability to live in Bali
• Willingness to travel up to 30-40% of the time