UX Designer/Researcher (Remote Position) Car Club Pte Ltd
Car Club Pte. Ltd. (CCPL), a subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., is Singapore’s largest car-sharing service provider and we are EXPANDING!
We obsess about the entire member experience and we work hard every day to make improvements for our members (and ourselves, since we’re also all members)—building the service that everyone loves to use.
We’re looking for a passionate researcher and user advocate to help design and build the best member experience, transform complex systems into simple ones, and work with business stakeholders. You aren’t afraid to figure out the root cause and good solutions to a problem or opportunity, and you question the status quo.
As a UX Researcher, you will plan and conduct research and usability testing with CCPL’s growing community of members—from college students to business travellers to people who need a car for a short trip and more. As part of CCPL’s product team, you’ll collaborate with product managers, designers and engineers to deliver insights on the needs and motivations of our members, and work to help shape the future direction of CCPL’s products and services.
If you have a proven track record and skills in user research, experience/service design, human factors, and/or qualitative and quantitative analysis, all with a strong dose of member empathy — we’d love to chat with you.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Work with product managers, designers and engineers to assess project needs and develop appropriate research plans to support their objectives
• Lead UX research effort for CCPL; manage UX research program and schedule to support product roadmap
• Plan and moderate usability studies, using both in-person and remote testing methods
• Integrate qualitative research with ongoing quantitative research such as surveys, A/B and multivariate testing
• Define user experience goals and metrics
• Train others to design and conduct interviews and usability studies
• Incorporate user research best practices into future product development
• Manage third-party research vendors as necessary
• Help drive change by communicating findings to stakeholders
• Help guide key experience design initiatives from concept to implementation
• Plan, conduct, and analyse both short-term and long-term projects
• Translate user needs into design and product requirements
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Previous experience doing UX research in an agile development environment
• Experience with UX research methodologies used across the member experience, such as: ethnography, surveys, usability tests, interviews, and participatory design
• Human Factors / UX-related degree highly desirable
• Fluent in responsive design, native mobile/tablet UI UX design
• Good understanding of UI and great eye for visual.
• Knowledge of design and prototyping tools, such as Sketch, Invisionapp, Adobe CC and other wireframing tools
• Strong knowledge of web and mobile technologies and their impact on the feasibility of a design.
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills to communicate clear findings and actionable recommendations
• Good in written and spoken English
• This position is a remote (work from home) but candidates should live in Bandung area