Lowongan Kerja Graphic Designer Great Crystal School and Course Center, Surabaya
Welcome to Great Crystal School and Course Center. Great Crystal School and Course Center is comprehensive education pathway that provides highest standard of education, International and National recognized academic programs from Preschool, Primary, Secondary and Junior College.
We are accredited by Ministry of Education and Culture is one of the Satuan Pendidikan Kerjasama (SPK) and CAMBRIDGE Assessment International Education School in Surabaya.
Our school offers a Collaboration Curriculum (National and Cambridge) and endless opportunities for all students to achieve excellence in academic, creative, social, cultural, sports and community endeavours.
We value collaborative learning, positive relationships and building capacity amongst our students to effectively allow them to engage in the world of the future, where problem solving, evaluating, working in teams, communicating, creating and innovating are not only valued concepts, but expected skills, attributes and capabilities.
Great Crystal School is Fully Licensed by the Indonesian Government as an SPK (Satuan Pendidikan Kerjasama). We was founded in 2004 in an influential residential area in Surabaya. We were honored to have Mr. Bambang D.H, the Major of Surabaya, officially “Cut the Ribbon” on March 5, 2005.
With Graciousness, Confidence, Success and Perfection as our school motto, we aim to give our students the best quality and the highest standard in education. This is achieved by offering our pupils a comprehensive education from Toddler – K12; educating the youths of the world to take their productive place as leaders in the global community.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Liaise with users to determine their materials’ requirement and needs
2. Support the Marketing team to create creative assets
3. Develop concepts, graphics and layouts for printed and digital marketing materials based on their requirements
4. Work as a part of a team
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
2. Up to date with industry-leading software and technologies (Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, etc.)
1. Min. Bachelor Degree (S1) from a reputable university with education background
2. Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply (having experience in a similar field will be a benefit)
3. Fluent and active English
4. Have good communication skill
5. Love children and teaching
6. Able to work in a team or independently