Lowongan Kerja Staff Accounting PT The Practice Bali
– Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing supply requisitions; reviewing and designing filing systems; and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
– Maintain Staff efficiency and moral by assisting orientation and training of staff as required.
– Assists Operations Manager in the daily, weekly and yearly task requirements.
– Assist General Manager, Directors, and Yoga Teachers.
– Support and manage the efficient integration of services between the Front Office and the Back Office.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Managing the Accounts Email, ensure all relevant emails have been responded by the end of the day.
2. Check money from daily sales and update to weekly cash deposit.
3. Recording Daily Sales information to Xero.
4. Upload receipts/invoices into Xero, include purchases & payment to suppliers, filing the bill together with the receipt of purchases & the payments.
5. Check daily sales report, to ensure their accuracy.
6. Support Front Office during busy periods, which includes using Credit Card machine or any require invoice via PayPal, MCPayment, or Bank Transfer.
7. Filing reconcile card transactions for both BCA and Danamon.
8. Manage YTT related correspondence including booking applications, payments, budget items.
1. Prepare cash deposit weekly for banking (every Friday).
2. Prepare invoice for weekly payment (every Wednesday).
3. Create payment summary and email for approval.
4. Upload payments to cash@work if approved.
5. Check and update inventory with Front Office.
6. Conduct twice a month consignment sales review.
7. Update merchant transaction (every Monday).
8. Create payment calculation for workshops and events.
9. Filing and update legal documents for company, teachers, directors, and local staffs.
10. Make weekly report and send to Directors (Sunday).
11. Reconcile all accounts in Xero system if there’s any requirement from Marla The Accountant.
1. Reviewing inventory control system with FO and Marla (actual stock vs. xero).
2. Reviewing Pajak Air Tanah, PB1, and PPh21 taxes.
3. Paying taxes to each related bank.
4. Assist Operations Manager in Payroll teachers and workshop payment.
5. Filing for all statement reports, for TP accounts and the taxes payment.
6. Update content template Daily Sales and Stock Inventory for reception.
7. Update with Mas Travel re. legal stuff
8. Prepare invoice for monthly payment, create payment summary and email for approval.
9. Invoicing all consignment suppliers by the end of the month.
10. Email all consignment suppliers for the invoice and update recap stock.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Male/Female 25-45 years old
Able to work as a team
Able to join soon
BPJS Ketenagakerjaan & Kesehatan