Artalenta Indonesia primary business are in strategic architecture, project director & construction management. we are currently looking for Finance Accounting Staff position to ensure the company system of Finance Accounting + Tax ; Project Admin, Verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable, Producing error-free accounting reports and present their results, and Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:month and end-year process
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action. Advising on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
• Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
• Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
• Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers
• Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
• Provide input into department’s goal setting process
• Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
• Assist with tax audits and tax returns
• Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
• Support month-end and year-end close process
• Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Microsoft Excel & Words, English writing, Good report ( Softcopies & Hardcopies ), Banking &
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
Required language(s): English, Indonesia
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree,
• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in Umasari no 6 Petitenget.
• Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Architecture/Interior Design or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.