Lowongan Kerja FINANCIAL COORDINATOR – Global Fund ATM PR MALARIA KEMENTERIAN KESEHATAN
Malaria remains a major public health issue in Indonesia. Confirmed cases have decreased progressively into 261.217 and percentage of confirmation increased by 98% in 2017. The elimination of malaria is one of the priorities ofthe Ministry of Health and this Program will contribute to reduce the burden of this disease on the targeted vulnerable population. Since 2003, the Global Fund for AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM) has contributed substantially to strengthening the Indonesia malaria program and expanding access to and coverage of service delivery. Subsequently support was continued in several grant from 2008 until 2017, and currently continued with the coverage of 34 provinces and 514 districts through New Implementation Project (NIP) with total grant amount USD 44,574,010 from 2018 to 2020.
To provide full support to the Malaria elimination program in Indonesia, PR-GF as fund manager needs a strong management system that able to report all program activities using GF fund. The Principal Recipient is required to provide accurate, fast and transparent financial report in timely basis, both to donor and to government of Indonesia. Periodic financial report is an important tool to monitor the program and provide reliable information for decision making. The wide-spread distribution of fund to Sub-Recipients at the province and NGOs becomes a strong reason to upgrade the financial monitoring system, which can acquire and deliver quality financial report.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Minimum of a degree in Accounting, finance or related field from a recognized institution and a professional accounting qualification like CA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA;
• Having minimum 8 years of professional experience in accounting or finance, 5 years of which should be at a managerial or supervisory level (preferably worked with international donor agency);
• Can work with a team, adaptable and output-oriented;
• Has experience in applicating web-based software, particularly accountancy software.
• Effective oral and written English skills;
• Good level of proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
• Good administrative and organizational skills and ability to keep documentation tidy and accessible;
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
• Ability to plan and organize multiple simultaneous tasks efficiently;
• Good communication and analytical thinking and leadership skills;
• Preferably supervisor in finance – general/cost accounting or equivalent;
• Ease in communicating with colleagues and third parties via email;
• Ability to work independently and ask for clarification where needed;
• Ability to rapidly understand and learning programmatic context within every financial transaction;
• Having significant knowledge on government financial reporting procedure especially for grant context.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
Closing date for application is up to January 11th, 2019
Syarat Pengalaman :
Minimum of a degree in Accounting, finance or related field from a recognized institution and a professional accounting qualification like CA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA;
Having minimum 8 years of professional experience in accounting or finance, 5 years of which should be at a managerial or supervisory level (preferably worked with international donor agency);