Public Relation Supervisor Garuda Wisnu Kencana, Badung
GARUDA WISNU KENCANA Cultural Park is a +/- 60ha area of cultural park located in Ungasan, Badung Regency. GWK Cultural Park offers a lavish Indonesian cultural heritage for years to come with the upcoming monumental Garuda Wisnu Kencana Statue as the Indonesian Icon of civilization, the number one cultural icon in Bali.
Garuda Wisnu Kencana statue is the symbol of God Vishnu riding the great Garuda as his trusted companion. The statue is designed to be one of the world’s largest and highest monumental statue in the world. Total height of the statue is 120m, consists of 24 segments and formed with 754 modules made of copper and brass coated patina acid.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies.
• Liaising with and answering enquiries from media, individuals and other organisations, often via telephone and email.
• Peparing and supervising the production of publicity brochures, handouts, direct mail leaflets, promotional videos, photographs, films and multimedia programmes.
• Organising events including press conferences, exhibitions, open days and press tours.
• Maintaining and updating information on the company’s website.
• Managing and updating information and engaging with users on social media sites such as Twitter and Facebook
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Developing press kit materials (press releases , drafting speeches and trending stories )
• Writing skills
• Communication skills
• Hold a bachelor degree in Journalism, marketing communication or related field
• Experience in developing press kit materials (press releases , drafting speeches and trending stories )
• Excellent writing skills
• Good teamwork, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Domicile in Bali