Lowongan Kerja Super Admin Officer UCard Semarang
UCard Indonesia merupakan perusahaan yang bergerak di bidang produsen kartu PVC di Surabaya, Jakarta dan Semarang yang sedang berkembang dan membutuhkan orang-orang yang :
1. Termotivasi untuk belajar, maju dan sukses.
2. Memiliki inisiatif, bertanggung jawab, jujur, disiplin dan komunikatif
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Manage and oversee the implementation of sales administration work such as invoicing, delivery orders and other administrative work in the area of ordering.
2. Organize and supervise the implementation of purchasing administration work such as making order letters, supplier control and other administrative work in the purchasing field.
3. Compile sales reports and make sales statistics based on the figures obtained and present them periodically to Bosses.
4. Maintain an adequate archive system, especially the documents and records needed in the sales department.
5. Provide data or information about the availability of required stock, timely delivery plans by considering the delivery period from the center.
6. Overseeing the implementation of orders to the center in accordance with the agreed ordering plan and through established procedures.
7. Monitor the progress of the order from the time of booking until the realization in accordance with applicable regulations.
8. Oversee the administration of the results of the purchase and sale.
9. Make and submit orders and sales reports on time in accordance with applicable regulations.
10. Responsible for recording the entry and exit of production materials, receipt, storage and release of books in accordance with established systems and procedures.
11. Fully responsible for controlling sales reports, purchase reports, accounts payable reports, and reports on the use of raw materials.
12. The validation level of the report is mandatory and cannot be manipulated for personal gain.
Syarat Pengalaman :
Menguasai Microsoft Office
Memahami akuntasi serta mampu mengoperasikan aplikasi akuntansi
1. Male / Female Age 20 – 35 years
2. Education min Diploma
3. Experience as an administrative & purchasing staff is preferred
4. Mastering document filling and office administration activities
5. Computer proficient and master ms office
6. Thorough, neat, creative, innovative and can work together in teams.
7. Responsible, disciplined, honest, workmanlike and loyal.
8. Communicative & have high enthusiasm and willingness to learn
9. Ready to expand and grow with the company
10. Willing to do other work in multitasking