Lowongan Kerja Secretary PT. PP Properti – PP Hospitality
PP Hospitality, one of business units of PT PP Properti Tbk, is a hospitality management with a wide range of expertise providing management and consultancy services by delivering sustainable returns and maximum values, yet reinventing innovative products for hotels in Indonesia. PT PP Properti Tbk is a rapid growing public-listed company in Indonesia that is involved in property business. In 2015, the company went public and its shares are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange under reference code PPRO. PP Hospitality is in the midst of developing and optimizing various plots of land owned by PT PP Properti Tbkand aims to be the most preferred Hospitality Management in Indonesia.
Established in 2009, PP Hospitality management is currently an owner and operator for 5 hotels that are PRIME PARK Hotel Bandung, a 4-star hotel which opened its doors to the public in 2014, PRIME PARK Hotel Pekanbaru which officially operated in 2018, PARK HOTEL Jakarta, a 3-star-plus hotel which has been in operation in 2009, and PP University, a learning centre with hospitality service in Puncak – Bogor since 2015. PP Hospitality is an owner representative also for Swiss-Belhotel & Residences in Balikpapan Ocean Square.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Prepare all daily sales report for General Manager before Morning Briefing.
2. Handle incoming and outgoing e-mail of Executive Office, including the incoming and outgoing e-mail of General Manager during her/his absence, and to conduct necessary follow up.
3. Handle all incoming telephone calls of Executive Office, take message and pass it accordingly.
4. Handle incoming and outgoing letter of Executive Office, attached disposition form on incoming letter and submitted to General Manager .
5. Arrange time and venue of Morning Briefing, and ensure the room is set up well.
6. Take a note minutes, record minutes of Morning Briefing and distributed in the same day.
7. Effectively develop filing system and administration work in Executive Office.
8. Arrange the Manager On Duty schedule and report the actual implementation.
9. Recap Annual Leave and MOD Leave all section head.
10. Compile Monthly Financial Report and submit to GM by 5th of each month.
11. Proceed Complimentary and Gift Voucher to General Manager.
12. Arrange business and personal trip for General Manager.
13. Arrange General Manager activity schedule.
14. Handle petty cash and make a report to General Manager Approval, submitted report to Accounting.
15. Manage SDB of Executive Office.
16. Secretary to General Manager acting as Public Relation Officer .
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Microsoft Office
2. Correspondences Letter Bahasa and English
1. Female, max 35 year old
2. min D3
3. Experience min 1 year