Operational Manager position PUSPADI, Bali
PUSPADI Bali is the NGO in Bali and East Indonesia providing combined rehabilitation, education & training, empowerment and advocacy programs to more than 4,900 local people with disabilities, including in remote and inaccessible areas.
Puspadi Bali seeks Indonesian applicants for Operational Manager position
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Manage and oversee operations of Puspadi Bali, including Human Recourses, Finance and Program management by utilizing exceptional knowledge of finance, strategic planning and leadership skill to support organizational growth.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Excellent Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency, verbal and writing
• Experience in HR, general affairs, and administration inside a Yayasan
• Incredible attention to detail with excellent management, organizational and leadership skills.
includes Operational Oversight (Human Resources, Finance, Program Management)
• Indonesian nationality, preferably already based in Bali or willing to work in Bali and deep familiarity with Indonesian yayasan regulation and taxation.
• Minimum S1/Bachelor Degree and 4-5 years of professional experience in Finance/ Accounting and Administration, including experience as Head of these areas.
• Responsible for the integrity of accounting system and program management of a Yayasan
• Team player. Ready to learn new skills & assume responsibilities flexibly.
• Tons of energy & passion for making the world a better place. Results focused.