Lowongan Kerja Office Manager PT DECENT CORE INDONESIA
Office managers are responsible for keeping an office running smoothly and overseeing administrative support. The job can range widely in duties and responsibilities, from reception, copy editing and support, to handling a specific type of paperwork or filing for a specific department.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
• Receive and send letters in and out.
• Manage office furniture and equipment.
• Manage and carry out payment for all invoices and monthly bills.
• Order stationary and other stuffs needed in office.
• Schedule internal and external meetings and appoinment.
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment.
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs.
• Update and Maintain office policies as necessary.
• Organize office operations and procedures.
• Coordinate with IT department an all office equipment.
• Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease.
• Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
• Provide general support to visitors.
• Handle all HR tasks : Support recruitment, arrange interview, follow and make labor contract, answer all
concern, assist in the onboarding process for new hires, etc.
• Address employees queires regarding office management issues (e.g stationery, hardware, and travel
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
• Plan in- house or off-site activities, like parties, team building, celebrations and conference.
• Follow and work directly with third party (Accounting, Audit, Social Insurance and payroll service).
• Other tasks assigned by General Manager.
• Travel when required.
Syarat Pengalaman :
• Fluently in english.
• Fluent in Ms. Office : Word, excel, and power point.
• Deep knowledge on labor law and government regulations.
• Good Management, Communication and presentation skills.
• Good Human relations and high leadership skills.
• Good problem-solving skill, conflict and crisis management skill and negotiating skill.
• Have a good relationship with government agencies.
• Ability to work under high pressure and over time.
• Bachelor’s degree in human resource management/business administration/English.
• At least 3 years of experience in the same position.