International Project Coordinator (Specialist Japan) International Program Center, Yogyakarta
International Support for Excellent Education Development (INSEED) is an institution for nonformal education that help youth to get better education even reach their dream to pursue international education.
Now, we are hiring to support our International Program Center (IPC) branch in Yogyakarta!
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Direct and manage project development from beginning to end.
– Develop full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
– Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
– Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
– Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
– Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
– Track project milestones and deliverables.
– Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
– Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
– Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
– Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
– Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project team members, and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
Syarat Pengalaman :
1. Have experience in coordinating conference or seminar
2. Understanding KEY FACTOR FOR SUCCESS and Strong characteristic
3. Able to communicate in english is an advantage
4. Good computer literate
2. Minimum bachelor degree
3. Able to work in group
4. Strong interest in international program and seminar
5. Good personality
Transportation and accomodation to travel abroad
Daily Meals Fee
Bonus Per Project