Intertek is a UK based leading provider of quality and safety solutions, serving a wide range of industries around the world for Auditing, Certification, Inspection, Quality Assurance, Testing, Training and Advisory organization. We operate a global network of more than 36,000 people in over 1,000 locations serving clients in more than 110 countries.
Join the global team at Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the testing, inspection, and certification industry. We derive competitive strength from our employees’ cultural values and relationships within the communities in which they live and work. Our commitment is to honor the individual strengths of all employees and help them reach their potential.
We are seeking to employ a Hardlines Laboratory Technician in Hardlines Division in our Lab In Semarang, Central of Java.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Responsible to conducting system and procedure of Hardlines lab operating quality and analysis process.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Conducting quality and control daily processes are running well with safety standards
• Conduct of laboratories analyses for quality control process with instruments are maintained and working at optimal condition
• Conduct QHSE standard are carried out in all quality control process
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
• Previous experience working for a Hardlines commercial laboratory is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written skills
• Proficient computer skills (MS Office, MS Excel)
• D3 or S1 graduated from Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Fresh Graduate are welcome or Have minimum 1 (one) year working experience at the same industry.
• Energetic and willing to work under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Good leadership and motivational skills
• Prior for LOCAL candidates based on the above posted area