Service Engineer for Healthcare Equiptment
– Installing, maintenance, and repair healthcare equipment.
– Prepare and provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support.
– Calibration equipment
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
– Review and comprehend medical and healthcare equipment;
– Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers; – Conduct periodic preventive maintenance activities on customer’s installations;
– Monitor, identify and proactively resolve any ongoing and recurring issues;
– Prepare and provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to distributors and customers including commissioning, installing, testing and maintaining products, equipment and systems;
– Research, evaluate and recommend new products or equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs;
– Prepare and propose the service contract to the installation customers;
– Properly maintain and calibrate all tools and test equipment;
– Plan and execute Field Safety Corrective Action;
– Maintain and update weekly service reports;
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Pengalaman minimal 1 tahun di sesuai bidang
– Having knowledge healthcare market.
– Having capability for repair equipment.
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent / Diploma (D-3) Elektro Medik
– Required language(s): English (min. pasif).
– At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
– Team work, pro-active.
– Applicants must be willing to work in Surabaya.
– Applicants must be willing to travelling all Indonesia.
– Age : 27 ~ 35 years old.
– Full-Time position.