KSB Indonesia specialises in pumps, valves and service.
KSB Indonesia was established in 1993 as a joint venture with United Tractors. KSB Indonesia became a full foreign direct investment company with major shareholding by KSB Finance SA Luxembourg (94.06%) and KSB Aktiengesellschaft Germany (5.94%) since 1998.
KSB Indonesia offers a wide range of services and activities, from providing solution based on specific application required and produce own pump set package, and additional services given through at site service for pumps and valves and pump rental business. A total of 200 staff commit to first-class customer service, comprehensive support and consultancy. In addition, our engineers and technicians can draw on many years of experience with all KSB products but also products of other manufacturers. Other assets include own warehouse with testing facility, service workshops, and representatives around Indonesia. In order to further improve our services offered to customers at a regional level, KSB Indonesia maintains business relations with trusted and selected dealers.
KSB Indonesia is based in Jakarta and runs 1 warehouse facility, 10 sales branch offices, 2 service workshops and 5 representative offices.You can find all these contacts in our contact finder.
KSB Indonesia is part of the globally operating KSB Group. The KSB Group, head-quartered in Germany, with annual sales of about 1400 million euro, is one of the world’s leading producers of pumps, valves and related systems. At more than 30 sites in over 100 countries, around 13,000 employees are working to ensure customer satisfaction, to provide innovation and growth, and thus to secure our success. PT KSB Indonesia is a group company owned by KSB AG, Germany.
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
1. Finding and maintain new customer
2. Supporting and or leading consultative engagements for their technical and business challenge
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
1 Years experience
1. Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Mining/Mineral) or equivalent.
2. Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
1. At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
2. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Sales – Engineering/Technical/IT or equivalent.
3. Full-Time position(s) available.