Store Manager Beauty & Accessories Valiram Group Indonesia
– Lead the Store by representing the Brand and driving its initiatives whilst aligning to Valiram procedures and quest for excellence.
– Oversee all aspects of store performance through sales management, operational excellence and people leadership, as well as store visual aesthetics and environment.
– Maintain inventory integrity – minimise stock losses & ensure monthly (& daily if necessary) stock counts
– Foster a positive, engaging and ethical working environment
Tanggung Jawab Pekerjaan :
Drive the Sales and maximize Profitability:
– Execute the main sales initiatives of the Brand
– Daily, weekly and monthly action plan to deliver the expected sales results
– Analyse sales figures, monitor expenses to optimize sales and profits
– Optimize the duty rosters to guarantee proper floor coverage, maximise sales whilst minimizing payroll expenses.
Achieve High Service Standards:
– Lead the team and put in place appropriate action as to offer a WOW Service experience to the customer.
– Provide continuous coaching to floor staff on customer service, selling skills, product knowledge, etc. to ensure the highest level of service is achieved.
– Work with the team to best handle customer complaints.
Maintain Best Retail Standards
– Perform and supervise store opening and closing procedures and to ensure the process is in compliance with company SOPs.
– Ensure proper care of stocks, fixtures and furniture within the store, and kept neatly and tidy at all times.
– Ensure visual merchandising are implemented efficiently.
– Be vigilant and practice regular checks on staff movements during operating hours
– Work with the store staff to manage inventory and minimize stock losses
– Monthly stock take routine to ensure Inventory accuracy and submission of reports on timely manner.
– Play a leading role when inventory integrity issues occur –Investigate and recommend corrective actions
– Lead the recruitment process for front line staff and work together with relevant HR Dept. to successfully close the vacant positions in the store.
– Conduct on the job trainings and give proper product trainings/knowledge and lead the floor staff in achieving sales and other store target.
– Regular store meetings to ensure accurate and consistent communication to the staff.
– Conduct staff appraisal and quarterly performance review.
– Provide specific development for the Assistant Store Manager and Supervisor by assigning accountabilities and training with consistent follow up and feedback.
– Improve staff morale leading to positive and dynamic working attitude.
– Maintain general and acceptable staff working conditions
– Staff to conduct themselves in a proper and professional manner in compliance with the Code of Business Conduct
– Ensure the appropriate daily, weekly and monthly reports submission are delivered on time.
– Any Ad Hoc reports and requests by the Management/Brand.
Persyaratan Pengalaman :
Having min. 1 year experience in related field and same position
– Fluent in English
– Computary skill
– Negotiation skill
– Interpersonal skill
– Analytical skill
– Leadership skill
– Max. 35 years old
– Have an attractive appearance
– Having exeprience as Supervisor in retail industry, especially in fashion/beauty/accessories product
– Having experience dealing with mass product
– Detail oriented
– Target oriented
– Willing to travel or placed in Jabodetabek, Bali, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan area